Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ced Hughes "Vitals/Nitefalls"

Ced Hughes - Vitals / Nitefalls (Music Video) from Charley Feher on Vimeo.

Ced Hughes has been on my radar off and on for a minute. We did a phone interview a couple years ago that I lost the audio to before I could ever do anything with... #Fail. Earlier this year he dropped an EP rocking over beats from Butter the awesome debut from Hudson Mohawke. My love for the Beat shit coming from overseas and LA among other places stems from my love of Hip Hop. Hearing emcees finally getting busy on some tracks by the likes of Flying Lotus, Samiyam and HudMo is something that needs to happen more and more.

Ced dropped off these visuals to today, I got the mp3 from him as well. The first half is off an upcoming LP. The song is called "Vitals" get it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment