Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Diezel P @ Jet Set, 5.24.10


I first heard Diezel P last year at the charity even in Portland Cold Nights War Coats which saw over 20 of the city's emcees come out and rock to a crowd that gained admittance either with a 10 dollar donation or they brought in coats to be distributed to the homeless and needy in the area. It was a great event and showed me a wide array of talent that the Bridgetown possess.

When Swerve told me he had booked Diezel P for Jet Set I was excited and he didn't disappoint that evening. This video captures his energetic presence and serious delivery and the crowd totally seems to be into it. He gave me a copy of his album that night and I never did make it through it unfortunately but this video has me on the hunt to dig it out and give it another go.

See you on Monday when we got DV One and The Mayor holding down with your resident DJs 100Proof and Swervewon!

No comments:

Post a Comment