Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ya Dig?

If you were somehow not in the building for their monumental performance at Neumo's a few years back, for shame! Digable Planets are back to give you another dose of that blowed out 90's golden age audible excellence Friday, August 21st.

I couldn't be happier about this show, for a few different reasons. One being that I wasn't sure how long their 'hiatus' would last...wondering if I would ever see one of my favorite groups ever perform again after such an amazing reunion tour was tough to swallow. Another reason for celebration is that Members Only's newest signee's Hi-Life Soundsystem (Khingz, B-Flat and Crispy) are going to open and bless y'all with some new classic material. Finally, I am djing the whole shebang, and that makes me a happy Stanley.

Get your advance tickets now.

No comments:

Post a Comment