Friday, November 5, 2010

Nyle VS The Naysayers



For those of you who don't know, I lived in New York for 4 years from 2005 to 2009. Now I'm back here cranking out the business with SOTA and Members Only. I'm still keeping tabs on my homies in New York that I used to rap with, produce for, rock shows with, etc. If you keep up on this blog you've already seen Will's feature on Fresh Daily, the engineer Ben Amin and their project "Mothership Land."

Another friend of mine is Nyle Lee, the man responsible for the "Let The Beat Build" remix video that went viral last year--unfortunately I missed the shoot. Still kicking myself in the foot for that one. Anyway, Nyle and some of the homies who I knew as well have put together a band behind his music (which actually includes Ben Amin on the MPC), and they're incredibly talented. Today, they announced a new partnership with Creative Control, an online media label that is "the brain child of directors Coodie & Chike (Kanye "Through the Wire" Erkyah Badu "Window Seat") and media mogul Dame Dash." Needless to say I am happy for them and their succes, and I present to you the first episode on their CC Channel. Get hip.

Nyle "Let The Beat Build" from Nyle on Vimeo

.

No comments:

Post a Comment