Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Breakfast of Champs: Kush & Orange Juice

It's here! I was watching Wiz on Twitter yesterday torture us talking about this tape, well what a pleasant surprise. If you aren't on the Wiz train get ready to be watching my homebase where I will be breaking down all of his projects to date in the coming month or so.

For those of you who don't know me, I've been waving a flag for Wiz since I returned to Oregon last year and was hipped to the man. He is finally coming to Seattle on May 15th (peep the flyer below!) with the Members Only fam State of the Artist opening! Meli at Nectar even wanted to please the kids so she added an all ages event earlier in the evening. Who says Hip Hop ain't for the kids?

Download that Kush & Orange Juice (link courtesy of the dopehouse)

No comments:

Post a Comment