Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Back to Ours

Tomorrow at the Triple Door I will be spinning with fellow vinyl enthusiast / mixmaestro DJ Bamboo for a new monthly event titled "Back to Ours." I am excited about this for numerous reasons... I have never played the Triple Door and it is a freaking fantastic venue... The Musicquarium has a 1,900 gallon fish tank that is fairly gangsteresque... I love spinning obscure vinyl and getting paid for it... My guy Bamboo is a ferociously talented DJ... and nothing beats digging through my collection and plucking out gems I forgot I had, or just remembering the stories behind each record. Preparing an all vinyl set is one of my favorite things to do in general.

So please join us for FREE tomorrow night (Wed, June 9th) at the Musiquarium Lounge at the Triple Door, peep some fish, grab a drink, vibe out and listen to some vinyl classics.

No comments:

Post a Comment